Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mahoganiy Seed as Exema Herbal Medicine

This is true strory, that mahogany seed can use as exema herbal medicine. My exema on both of my knees have tenth years old and can't be cured by many kind of medicine even skin doctor have tried many times untill the doctor have retired now, my exema still there. Many kind of medicine from abroad have tried also local medicine like generic medicine also have tried. The last medicine from doctor is made by themself and make my exema become wider and look like growing wide and wide, even untill the medicine is finished, but I don't go to doctor again because their medicine have no effect anymore to my exema.

On first trial I consume Mahogany one a day, but actually I just consume only three times and mean only 3 seeds. I make the seed crushed and smeared over on the exema skin. After 3 days the exema is going better and don't spread wider again. Now the exema skin have similar color with the other skin, and never feel itch again. I have tried this for one week only.

If this is not my experience may be I don't recommended you to try, but my experience is very good to try because this no side effect to your body. You can try to smear over your exema and after 3 days you will see the effect either good or bad. But I think there is no side effect and will not make worse.

No comments: